Dag-Erling Smorgrav wrote:

> Assem Salama <sal...@twcny.rr.com> writes:
> > I am interested in helping in the development in FreeBSD. I'm not a
> > hotshot programmer but I know how to program. Could someone please send
> > me the available projects that I can work on and some info about them?
>
> <URL:http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/contrib.html>

A few additions: :-)

        * a sysctl to make the system non-overcommit
        * SIGDANGER in low-memory situations
        * Dividing processes into those that ought to be killed first and
those that ought to be killed last in low-memory situations
        * Per-user swap space limit

--
Daniel C. Sobral                        (8-DCS)
d...@newsguy.com

        "Misguided Angel hanging over me
         Heart like Gabriel, pure and white as ivory
         Soul like Lucifer, black and cold like a piece of lead..."