:I've lost track of things:
:
:- are there a set of patches for 3.2-RELEASE that stabilize the NFS issues?
:
:- if not, should I drop back to 3.1-RELEASE, or grab a more current
:  snapshot?  This is for a production environment.
:
:I appreciate the feedback...
:
:--
:Brian 'you Bastard' Reichert           reich...@numachi.com
:37 Crystal Ave. #303                   Daytime number: (781) 899-7484 x704

    Your best bet, if you are tracking the 3.x releases, is to stick to
    FreeBSD-stable (i.e. the latest 3.x tree).

    3.1 is hopelessly broken.  I would not even consider going back to it.

    There are items fixed in CURRENT that cannot be fixed in STABLE, mostly
    related to esoteric mmap() issues that you will probably never encounter,
    and heavy-use issues that you will also probably not encounter with a
    typical server installation.

                                        -Matt
                                        Matthew Dillon
                                        <dil...@backplane.com>