:
:> amd.Interfaces:
:>
:> /defaults       type:=nfs;opts:=rw,vers=3,readdirplus,intr,proto=udp
:>
:> *               rhost:=IP${key};rfs:=/Space/${key}
:
:Not to rain on your parade, but Dag-Erling informed me that there
:was problems using NFSv3 over the loopback interface that can cause
:lockups.
:
:DES: can you elaborate?  you think it may cause problems with amd
:since it's like an NFS buffer isn't it and would work over the
:loopback...
:
:-Alfred

    If there are easily reproducable problems with the kernel nfs client
    or server, please report them to me and we can almost certainly get
    them fixed.    Problems related to amd are harder - it's really up to
    the author to fix those if it turns out to be a bug in amd rather then
    the kernel.  So far, though, most of the recent bugs have been on
    the kernel side.

                                        -Matt
                                        Matthew Dillon
                                        <dil...@backplane.com>