:On Thu, Aug 12, 1999 at 11:16:23PM -0700, Gregory Sutter wrote:
:> What is the (default) maximum number of simultanous NFS mounts in
:> FreeBSD 2.2.8 and 3.2?
:>
:> I was looking at 3.2 and it appears that 63 is the max, and this is
:> tunable with kernel config option NFS_MUIDHASHSIZ.  Is this correct?
:> What is the maximum possible setting?
:
:Bleah.  Strike that.  NFS mounts don't seem to be any different from
:normal mounts, so they just get inserted into mountlist, which is a
:CIRCLEQ.  This means that the only limitation is the amount of
:available kernel memory, correct?
:
:Greg
:--
:Gregory S. Sutter                    Cole's Law:  Thinly sliced cabbage.

    NFS mounts allocate a dummy minor device number.  I believe there is
    a limitation of 256 there.

                                        -Matt
                                        Matthew Dillon
                                        <dil...@backplane.com>