Hi,

I just setup my system so that "Joe" user can mount
/dev/fd0 on a mountpoint "Joe" owns..grand no problem..

..BUT it only works when the f/s code for that f/s type is
available (ie. compiled into the kernel or has been previously
loaded as a module)

however if it's not compiled into the kernel, or already
loaded as a module, user "Joe" can't mount the disk because
the module for that f/s type won't be loaded dynamically..

I presume this is because root is only allowed to use
kldload.. ?

- Cillian