Matthew N. Dodd wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Aug 1999, Kris Kirby wrote:
> > I know there are drivers for the WaveLan card, but I'm looking at going
> > even slower (256Kb!).

> Why do you wnat to do this?  If for bandwidht limiting you need look no
> further than 'dummynet'.

It's not a bandwidth issue; it's a speed issue. I'm trying to find an
extremely cheap way to get data in and out of a PC. I've got the
National Semiconductor application sheets for the 8392(?) and plan on
using one "cut in half": Half duplex, but split into seperate TX and RX
lines. I'm also looking at a scaleable way to go up or down in speed,
without dealing with async... A layer two device if you will.

--
Kris Kirby
<k...@airnet.net>