I have a couple of diskless -CURRENT machines hosted off another 3.x-C box
-- they're "full-featured", but very lightly loaded.  I can keep the host
updated fairly easily through the standard CVSUP->buildworld->installworld
methods, but am having a rough time with the diskless machines...  The
server is a PII-400, and the diskless boxes are 486/66 & 486/100 --
obviously, I'd like the -400 to do the compiles.....  :)

I keep running into problems with file flags, missing files, etc. when I
try to do an installworld on the diskless machines (with /usr/src and
/usr/obj NFS-mounted from the server)...

Is there any way that I can tell the server to do an installworld, but
give it a different directory than / to "base" the install on?  (I want it
to use /tftpboot/holly, for example.)  I probably could do something with
chroot(8), but that introduces other problems with having to duplicate
lots of directories.

--mike