> On Mon, Sep 13, 1999 at 10:48:07AM -0400, Kelly Yancey wrote:
> >
> >   If you haven't already, I've just about finished a port
> for this (it is
> > pretty nifty). The only problem I have currently is that I
> have to fetch 2
> > files for the port (the file listed above, as well as
> > http://home.netscape.com/newsref/std/vroot.h). Without
> making a separate
> > port just for vroot.h, if there a way to have the port
> fetch 2 files? Should
> > I just list it using PATCH_SITES/PATCHFILES even though it
> isn't really a
> > patch? Other than that I have to write a few patches of my
> own (the netscape
> > source segfaults if no command is given and apparently
> presumes netscape
> > 1.1). If I can find out the answer to fetching the 2 files,
> I'll send-pr the
> > port right away.

  (Yep, quoting myself :) )

  Alright, anyone who wants to give it a whirl, the port has been submitted
as ports/13727. It works well, but I must say it required a little bit of
effort to escape the netscape-remote commands from the command-line.

  Kelly
 ~kby...@posi.net~
  FreeBSD - The Power To Serve - http://www.freebsd.org/
  Join Team FreeBSD - http://www.posi.net/freebsd/Team-FreeBSD/