On 2010-05-03 22:12:28 (+0200), Rafal Jaworowski <r...@semihalf.com> wrote:

> Not sure how far you went with the crypto engine work, but be advised we
> already have completed the CESA driver, only I haven't managed to commit the
> code yet.. Let me know if you'd like to see / test drive this.
Yes, I'd be quite interested to see how my attempts compare to your
work. Does it support the Sheevaplug SoC or the 88F5182 (Orion)? I
didn't study the Sheevaplug documentation in great detail but I believe
the CESA is similar (but not identical) on the two chips.

> BTW: out of curiousity, what is the platform based on 88F5281 you're using?
It's a TS-7800:
http://www.embeddedarm.com/products/board-detail.php?product=TS-7800

Regards,
Kristof