Would it be possible to have "hybrid" FreeBSD live CD/DVDs (as seen on Mandriva Linux)?

That is to say, would it be possible to have .iso images that could be just dumped on a USB stick and then boot from it to either run a liveFS or go stright for a disc1.iso or plain full dvd1.iso install?

http://wiki.mandriva.com/en/Installing_Mandriva_Linux#Installation_from_a_USB_stick

http://ftp.riken.jp/Linux/MandrivaLinux/official/iso/2010.0/mandriva-seed.sh

http://ftp.riken.jp/Linux/MandrivaLinux/official/iso/2010.0/mandriva-seed-windows.zip

I´ve tested mandriva´s liveCD (Mandriva ONE)from a USB stick and did two full installs (Mandriva Powerpack) using the same method and frankly: I found that having "hybrid" isos and a tool like "Mandriva Seed" (even as simple as it is ...) is incredibly handy ...

Best Regards
Gonzalo Nemmi