On Sat, 21 Oct 2000, Len Conrad wrote:

> Hackers,
>
> Sorry to bother, but two postings to -question of the msg below in
> two days got now response. I'm dead in the water.

    First thing:  read /usr/src/UPDATING.  The proper procedure to
build a kernel is in there.  To save you some time:

    cd /usr/src
    make buildkernel KERNEL=<your kernel name>
    make installkernel KERNEL=<your kernel name>

    If the build still fails, then yes, you have a legitimate problem.

--
Chris BeHanna
Software Engineer (at yourfit.com)