On Mon, Jun 06, 2011 at 12:47:38PM -0700, Artem Belevich wrote:
> Jack,
>
> Quite a while back you've posted I/OAT driver. Unfortunately the link
> you posted does not seem to have the drivers any more. Do you still
> have them available somewhere?
>
> Do you know if Intel has technical info on the DMA engine available? I
> believe long time back when it was still I/OAT it was part of chipset
> spec. Now X58 Express chipset datasheet refers to a broken link
> http://www.intel.com/cs/network/connectivity/emea/eng/226276.htm

Referencing DMA engine, do you mean Vanderpool ?
It is
http://download.intel.com/technology/computing/vptech/Intel(r)_VT_for_Direct_IO.pdf

According to Intel marketing-talk, I/OAT is a couple of things,
including MSI-X, VT-d (i.e. IOMMU/Vanderpool), something called Intel(R)
QuickData Technology (might be, you mean this one ?) and DCA.