Hi Jaako,
Jaakko Heinonen wrote:
> On 2011-07-05, Julian H. Stacey wrote:
> > There's a regression error with calendar between FreeBSD-8.1 & 8.2-RELEASES
> > Test data:
> > -----
> > Tue+1       TESTXXXXX 1
> > Tuesday+1   TESTXXXXX 2
> > * Tuesday+1 TESTXXXXX 3
> > Tuesday+1 * TESTXXXXX 4
> > Tuesday     TESTXXXXX5
> > Tuesday             TESTXXXXX6
> > -----
>
> This look like PR bin/155873
> (http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=155873).

Ah Yes, that's the same problem. Thanks !  Can FreeBSD please revert
the broken code out of CVS, until/ if author / importer / whoever
might want to fix it.  The new code breaks basic common functionality,
to add rare usage exotica.

Broken calendar code failed to mail prompt me to call meetings in time.
Probably caused lots of missed reminders.

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultants Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply below, not above;  Indent with "> ";  Cumulative like a play script.