On 09/21/11 02:17 AM, David Chisnall wrote:
Ooops, I forgot I uninstalled the subversion-freebsd package and installed
subversion to work on libc++ (it would be really nice if these two could
coexist, by the way...).

The updated version of the diff now passes all of the libc++ locale tests (309
files, multiple tests in each), with my copy of libc++.  I've just pushed the
exception handling bits required to support std::exception_ptr to libcxxrt, so
we can now build a mostly-working BSD licensed C++ stack.

For anyone that's interested, the full results of the libc++ test suite are
here:

http://pastebin.com/UCskvjCv

For those two lazy
Sounds about right -

David - If you have the time we may be able to extend part of our test-suite to help you validate this. Building and running boost tests is also a good way to flush out bugs and really stress things as well. (Same goes for QT or Chromium.. etc)