Thank you ALL for such great feedback.

We'll have to digest this information in entirety and also start playing with
rtsold and rtadvd in the lab.

When we do add IPv6 support, it will be robust and solid (we don't like to do
things half-arsed).

It might be awhile before host-setup supports IPv6 (only because we're not
using it ourselves, just yet), but it does sound like something that is rather
desired.
--
Devin