Not sure this will get to -hackers, I'm not on their list.  More below...

On 3/6/12 12:10 PM, Devin Teske wrote:
3) when bsdconfig starts the note regarding the packages shouldn't state
    "Pascal". most people probably don't know what pascal is. ;) how about
    VirtualBox or chromium? these packages are probably used by a lot more
    users.
^_^ Agreed. Ron, can we change this?

Thoughts: I'm thinking that we should name some high-visibility software here.
Say... Firefox :-D

That text was snagged verbatim from sysinstall. I'm open to any changes there.

4) do we really need fdisk and disklabel? hasn't freebsd moved onto gpart
    and glabel?

I've been thinking about this a lot lately.

I've been thinking that we should combine the Fdisk and DiskLabel menus into a
single menu that calls sade(8).

Thoughts?

I'd agree with that for the 10.0 version. For 9.x I'd rather see them separate as that's the way they are in sysinstall. Make sense?

--
Ron McDowell
San Antonio TX