Hi,

What is the proper way to get the C compiler to look in ${PREFIX}/include
for header files and ${PREFIX}/lib for libraries when using bsd.prog.mk?

I can just use CFLAGS+= -I${PREFIX}/include -L${PREFIX}/lib but I suspect
there may be a better way. grepping for -I in bsd.prog.mk didn't show up
much however.

/usr/share/mk/bsd.README refers to bsd.prog.mk (and others) including
bsd.inc.mk. This doesn't seem to be the case anymore and in fact that file
seems to nolonger exist.

Thanks,

Andrew