Hi Svatopluk,

That looks very interesting.

You may be interested in the efforts of various people to bring up the armv6
multi-core boards.

You can checkout the source from http://svn.freebsd.org/base/projects/armv6 to
see where we are in that effort.  I believe that many of these issues have been
addressed.  Perhaps you could take a look and contribute to any areas that are
incomplete rather than starting from scratch?

Hope you are doing well!  We need more people that truly understand the ARM
cache issues.

Warner