Is there a way to make mergemaster revert to its old behavior - only
comparing $FreeBSD tags on files which have those?  I keep some of my
/etc files in a CVS repository of my own, and in the last mergemaster
runs it detects that the file in /etc has an $Id, while the file in
/var/tmp/temproot does not, and reports a difference.

(Well, yes, I guess I could remove the $Id tags from my own files,
 but.. is there another way? :)

G'luck,
Peter

PS. And yes, I know RELENG_4 is frozen now, but.. still.. :)

--
I am not the subject of this sentence.