On 2012.07.08. 1:17, Doug Barton wrote:
Other than authoritative DNS, what features does unbound lack that you want?
[Picking up a random mail from the thread.]

Other than the functionality, when we replace something, it is also important to do some benchmarks and assure that the performance is not reasonably worse. Some time back I committed the error of not carefully pass this requirement with BSD grep but so far it seems it went fine with the recent BSD sort change. It would be nice to also ensure this with the unbound change if it really happens.

Gabor