Hello, Wojciech.
You wrote 6 ноября 2012 г., 13:25:05:

WP> performance in normal unix style usage - multiple different programs doing
WP> multiple different things for multiple different users - in the same time.

WP> This is a case with at least 99% of users. The less than 1% that have so
WP> heavy load that needs separete machine dedicated to single program doing
WP> one thing
 In  my  experience,  in  modern  world,  most  of computers are not
true-multiuser. It is dedicated servers (DB, front-end, middle layer
with something like RoR or node.js) or personal (mobile)
workstations. If hardware is shared between different tasks, it is
shared via hypervisor and multiple OS instances...

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <l...@freebsd.org>