* Dmitry Sychov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [001109 13:06] wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> According to manual the aio_offset field of the "aiocb" structure
> is ignored in the aio_read() call. So one can read the file only from
> beginning. Very bad for me. :-(
>
> Will this bug be fixed in FreeBSD 5.0?

Hrm, parsing through the kernel code it looks like this is just a
bug in the manpage, basically aio_offset doesn't look like it's
ignored, can you try to use aio_offset and report if it works or
not.

Please submit some test code if it doesn't.

--
-Alfred Perlstein - [[EMAIL PROTECTED]|[EMAIL PROTECTED]]