Hi,

I experienced OS freeze when I using Chromium on FreeBSD-CURRENT.

- Apr 23 version of FreeBSD-CURRENT/amd64
- Chrome version is 24.0.1312.52(175374)
- Flash plugin installed
- Not happen with other apps like Firefox
- Not depending videocards, it's happen on at least nvidia/intel/matrox
video cards
- At reast happen on two machines(both are intel core i3/5/7 series)

It at least happen on Nvidia / Intel / Matrox video cards, so looks like
not depending on video card / driver, and also it doesn't happen until
start using Chromium(Firefox is fine).

Does anyone have a idea what is the reason?
And is there any way to get dmesg & ddb when I using X?
Maybe via serial port, but my machines doesn't have a serial port..