On Wed, 8 May 2013, Daniel Eischen wrote:

On Wed, 8 May 2013, Larry Rosenman wrote:

Daniel Eischen <deisc...@freebsd.org> wrote:
On Wed, 8 May 2013, Larry Rosenman wrote:

Can SOMEONE please look at this?

I have a real need to get java back on my -CURRENT server soon.

Did/can you try just backing out r249606?

--
DE

How can I generate a patch to do that?

Go here:

http://svnweb.freebsd.org/base/head/lib/libthr/thread/thr_sig.c?sortby=date&view=log

then click on "Diff to previous 249606", then click on "Patch"
at the top.  You can try backing out each/all of the recent
changes to thr_sig.c to see what the culprit is.

You'll have to use "-R" to reverse the patch I believe.

Or, if you have a checked out svn repo, you can always use
svn to generate the patch:

  $ cd /path/to/svn/src
  $ svn diff -r249606:249605  # no need to use -R on this patch

--
DE