On 05/10/13 21:33, Alexander Leidinger wrote:
On Fri, 10 May 2013 13:43:47 +0200
Uffe Jakobsen <u...@uffe.org> wrote:

On 2013-05-10 12:11, Alexander Leidinger wrote:

I worry about what is going on. We have something which is supposed
to provide security as required, but is does not seem to work as
described. We either need to fix the documentation, or a bug in the
code. To do the later it needs to be debugged.

It seems to me that you are struggeling with this - or a related -
problem:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=kern/122838

Indeed, this is the problem. I have all entries visible now. Anyone
interested to have this changed (as suggested by Andriy in the PR)
should voice his opinion. I voiced mine already.

Bye,
Alexander.

Hi,

Can we introduce a new syntax while keeping the old behaviour?

path zvol/* hide-r
path zvol/* unhide-r

I think this will be more accepted than changing existing behaviour!

Is this stack element really needed?

+       char specname[SPECNAMELEN + 1];

--HPS