Lame question but from a fresh freebsd install....
i plug a serial cable into com1 on freebsd machine
and need to access another machine. Anyone set this up
before? What do I need to do to start this process going?
Any help would be much appreciated...thanks.

---
Dan

| -----     Daniel Phoenix      Mail to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]            |   |