In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> "Matthew N.
Dodd" writes:
: On Thu, 7 Dec 2000, Warner Losh wrote:
: > I've been holding off working on this until I saw what haked out of
: > the bus unification work that Matt Dodd has been working on.  I think
: > he's mostly done, but I wasn't sure enough of that to proceed.
:
: If you mean the generic resource list function stuff then yes, I'm
: done.  That work is non-impacting and is only useful in that it provides a
: way to eliminate duplicated code.
:
: Or was it something else you were talking about?

That is the stuff I was talking about.  Cool.  I'll likely be lookly
to use it very soon :-)

Warner