Paul Becke wrote:

> What does it take to start up a new mailing list for proting to the Arm?  (Who do I
> need to contact?)

Jonathan Bressler is our postmaster ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).  I've added him
to this message in hopes that he sees this.  I haven't seen much of him
lately...

Course, it's always better to just start work on the project, and the
web pages, mailing lists, etc will follow.

Patrick
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

P.S.  If you don't hear anything back, let me know and I'll give him a
call.