Gerhard Sittig wrote:

> [ ... reminder after two weeks of silence ... ]

        Two weeks of silence is generally enough to let you know that no one is
interested in this modification. If someone was, they'd generally have
said something by now.

        Speaking only for myself, I don't think your proposed changes are a
good idea, which is why I refrained from offering any suggestions on how
you can test them.

Just so you wouldn't think you were being ignored,

Doug