I'm trying to debug my interactions with a WAP.  Could someone
quickly explain the algorithm in wicontrol for converting a text
key to a hex key, and vice-versa?  Yes, I could go scrounge though
the source, but I have my hands full...

And, while I'm at it, how does 'wicontrol -i wi0' know when to dump
out the keys in text vs hex?

--
Brian 'you Bastard' Reichert            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
37 Crystal Ave. #303                    Daytime number: (603) 434-6842