From: "John Baldwin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Umm, well, you could write a function that walked the all_mtx list
and checked
> if the mutex was in that list.  However, I think that you are using
the wrong
> tool for your problem here. :)  I'm not sure validating mutexes is
the way to
> validate all the data you are receiving.

We'll, I'm not validating ALL the data with the mutic, just the mutic
itself. Anyway, after sleep and a shower I come back and have a 'Duh'
moment. What am I trying to do and what am I doing? If I can't trust
the data being passed, how can I trust the memory it's in. Time to
change the model to a one time memory copy hit. =)

Thanks
- Jason