* Jamie Heckford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010116 09:29] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone have any details of Open Source, or software included
> with FreeBSD that allows the clustering of FreeBSD?
>
> I have 55 racks sitting here to play with, and want to start doing
> some serious work (for me anyway!) with fBSD
>
> Plz. let me know! :)

There's a couple of things in ports (do a search) to do this, they
seem to be a bit underpowered at the moment, there's also a few
pretty powerful commercial packages out there, you can probably
find them on the vendors' pages here:
http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/software_bycat.html

best of luck,
--
-Alfred Perlstein - [[EMAIL PROTECTED]|[EMAIL PROTECTED]]