I have a question on how to debug Linux binaries.  I have a core
file from the linux binary, but if I use the FreeBSD gdb, it cannot
find the shared libraries in /compat/linux/....  If I use the /compat/linux/
/usr/bin/gdb, it says the core file is in the wrong format:

Couldn't fetch registers from core file: File in wrong format
Couldn't fetch register set 2 from core file: File in wrong format

So what is the correct procedure for debugging Linux binaries?

- JimP

--
--- @(#) $Id: dot.signature,v 1.9 2000/07/10 16:43:05 pirzyk Exp $