On Fri, Mar 02, 2001 at 01:23:01PM +0100, milunovic wrote:

> Does anybody have blow fish for FreeBSD or know wehere to find it?
> I just want to change password encription from MD5 to blow fish:o)

A little question: why?  MD5 seems to be secure enough.

Other than that, look at the security/libmcrypt port, it has Blowfish
as an available encryption algorithm.  It's not in a usable form for
password encryption, though; you need to pull out the guts of the
encryption function and build your own crypt() function.

G'luck,
Peter

--
If wishes were fishes, the antecedent of this conditional would be true.