In article <local.mail.freebsd-hackers/[EMAIL PROTECTED]> you write:
>Perhaps someone else would like to take over maintenance of the fxp
>driver for awhile?  That would be the reasonable and logical thing to
>do, and if they do a good job of it DG might even be inclined to just
>leave it in their hands permanently - I'm sure he has a lot on his
>plate these days as it is.

I umm... volunteer?  (that is, for everyone except Dennis; he obviously
has the situation well under control at this point, and doesn't need
any assistance).
--
Jonathan

(for those with broken sarcasm detectors, add smileys as appropriate)