-On [20010314 17:38], Dennis ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>At 06:35 AM 03/14/2001, Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai wrote:
>
>>That's what Soeren and me did.  HighPoint was very forthcoming with
>>documentation and as part of that synergy they put the FreeBSD Hardware
>>logo on their frontpage <http://www.highpoint-tech.com> and us
>>mentioning it on our webpages as well as being a primary recommendation
>>over other vendors back when we got little information out of other
>>vendors.
>
>I'm sure that High-point's competitors are shivering in their boots over
>this powerful alliance.

Well Dennis,

I congratulate you.  Be assured that with this attitude you just
displayed you made me decide never to recommend ET Inc., for any of my
present and future projects.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven/Asmodai .oUo. asmodai@[wxs.nl|freebsd.org]
Documentation nutter/C-rated Coder BSD: Technical excellence at its best