On Sat, Mar 24, 2001 at 04:12:34PM -0500, Dennis wrote:
> For your info, Bub, what makes the BSD license attractive is its usability
> by commercial vendors, so maybe you should go play in Linuxland  because
> you are the one in the wrong camp, not me. the ability to take code, fix it
> and incorporate it into a product WITHOUT giving back source is the ENTIRE
> CONCEPT of the BSD license.

Obviously so, but it serves no point to complain about an opensource
driver's problem on an opensource list if you're going to fix it in your
proprietary tree, say you did so, and not pass it on.  Since nobody else
gets to see your "fix", it won't solve a thing, for you or FreeBSD.

> And why does all of your email have that stupid attachment? Whats the
> matter, cant figure out how to use an open-source mailer? :-)

What's the matter, don't know how to use pgp?

--
wca

PGP signature