Hi All,

Just hoping someone can help me out with a bit of a problem, I cvsupped
one of my boxes from 4.3-RELEASE to 5.0-CURRENT last night in an effort to
test some things under 5.0, and since then even with a straight GENERIC
kernel build my machine gives me a no route to host error trying to access
anything including my gateway, which is definatly up and functioning.

And arp -a call shows that my gateway arp address is "incomplete", now Im
wondering if there is something left out of my kernel build or if there is
some other problem I can possibly resolve.

Any help would be MUCH appreciated

Many Thanks

Andrew