James Housley wrote:

> Wes Peters wrote:
> >
> > Charles:

Tell Joel I said Hi.  I like everything about RTEMS except the GPL that
has infested it.  I wish we could convince OARcorp to shed this and come
up with a license that allows binary distribution.  The licensing issue
is the primary advantage eCOS has over RTEMS at this time, doubly ironic
now that RootHack owns eCOS.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                           http://softweyr.com/