On Thu, May 24, 2001 at 08:06:58PM -0600, Warner Losh wrote:
| In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> j mckitrick writes:
| : I'd like to finalize the newbus work by changing inb()/outb() calls to
| : bus_space_write calls.  Is there a device where this has been partially done
| : already?  I'd like to see the old and new styles, then i would fix the
| : vpo/imm zip driver first, since i know that code well.  After that, i could
| : start working my way through the tree.
|
| Look at what I just did to the pcic_isa.c and pcic.c drivers wrt to
| converting from using inb/outb to using bus_space routines.

Okay, here's what i will do, then.  I will just port all the macros to
bus_space calls, and add bus_space_handle and tag to the softc struct for
ppc.  There are still a lot of direct inb/outb calls, as well as the
multi-byte transfer versions.  I will try to get those as well.

jcm
--
"I drank WHAT ?!" - Socrates