Sheldon Hearn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> I'm not too interested in hearing a lot of whining from people who
> haven't given the NetBSD rc system a good look, because it's clear from
> the last couple of threads that many people are more than willing to
> post comments on something they haven't seen and such posts have
> contributed nothing.

Alternatively speaking, perhaps topics that advocate additions to the
operating system with well known religious implications should be
presented in a clearer fashion, with links pointed to the relevant
documentation?
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Two men were fighting outside Nasrudin's window at dead of night. Nasrudin
got up, wrapped his only blanket around himself, and ran outside. As he
tried to reason with the drunks, one snatched his blanket and both ran away.
"What were they arguing about?" asked his wife when he went in. "It must
have been the blanket. When they got that, the fight broke up."