On Sun, Jul 15, 2001 at 06:36:52AM +0300, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: mail failed, returning to sender
> Date: Sun, Jul 15, 2001 at 04:10:41AM +0200
>
> > freebsd-hackers-digest     Saturday, July 14 2001     Volume 05 : Number 180
>
> Doesn't mail that failed to deliver get this poor guy unsubscribed
> automagically, if it happens more than a few times?

It probably does, if it is bounced to the right address :(
I have a strong suspicion that the MTA at provi.de does not really
honor the Return-Path, that should point to owner-listname,
and sends the bounce to listname instead.. this way, the Majordomo
bounce handlers never realize that this is a bounce.

G'luck,
Peter

--
I had to translate this sentence into English because I could not read the original
Sanskrit.