I think that there has been quite a lot of work on ypbind recently.
Try updating to 4.3-STABLE (actually 4.4-PRERELEASE now), there were
several patches in that area in the past week or two.

Or alternatively, wait for 4.4-RELEASE about the end of August.

G'luck,
Peter

--
Do you think anybody has ever had *precisely this thought* before?