On Wed, 8 Aug 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I would very much like to know, exaclty which files comprise the code for
> NEWBUS, excluding the drivers themselves.Can anyone help

The external API is in sys/bus.h. The internal implementation is in
sys/bus_private.h and kern/subr_bus.c. Interface definitions are scattered
around the tree - the core interfaces DEVICE and BUS are in
kern/device_if.m and kern/bus_if.m respectively.

The 5.x version of newbus is based on the kobj system with api in
sys/kobj.h and implementation in kern/subr_kobj.c.

--
Doug Rabson                             Mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                        Phone: +44 20 8348 6160