Hi hackers,

I'm confronted to a problem when I try to hack getdirentries(2) in a kld
module :

To summarize, getdirentries() filled in a buffer a series of dirent struct,
and the 'd_name' field represents the filename (without the full path).  I
must recover the full path because I've on disk a list of files to hide ...

The field 'fd' in getdirentries_args is the file descriptor of the
directory.. and I've discovered that the field 'p_fd' from struct proc is a
filedesc struct which contains a vnode struct representing the current
directory ('fd_cdir').

VOP_GETATTR() doesn't allow me to recover this..

If someone could help me, thanks in advance !