Tim Allshorn([EMAIL PROTECTED])@2001.09.17 10:40:15 +0000:
> Hello.
>     I need to be able to run a particular program at the last minute of each
> month and yes I know it would be much easier to run it at the first minute
> of each month, but my hands are tied and my brain is too puny to work it
> out.

cron is not a good idea, because it might start the process delayed.
naturally, the same with at.
you might check out runwhen or other alternative schedulers that
actually give you the instrumentation you need.
[http://multivac.cwru.edu/runwhen/] might be a candidate

/k

--
> Condoms are like listening to a symphony with cotton in your ears.
KR433/KR11-RIPE -- WebMonster Community Founder -- nGENn GmbH Senior Techie
http://www.webmonster.de/ -- ftp://ftp.webmonster.de/ -- http://www.ngenn.net/
karsten&rohrbach.de -- alpha&ngenn.net -- alpha&scene.org -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
GnuPG 0x2964BF46 2001-03-15 42F9 9FFF 50D4 2F38 DBEE  DF22 3340 4F4E 2964 BF46