On Wed, 19 Sep 2001, John Baldwin wrote:
:
:Each thread would need its own TSS, and to preserve existing semantics, we
:would have to change the TSS of all threads for each TSS related syscall.  In
:light of that, I vote in favor of "no TSS's for kse processes" since TSS's are
:used for very few things anyways.  LDT's are another matter and can be moved
:w/o a problem.

Currently fixing a bug in my patch for moving ldt -> mdproc (in struct
proc), when done I will let you know -- should be mid-day today.

Cheers,
Andrew