> If anyone has an interest in adding support for the SBS WAN cards to
> FreeBSD, feel free to contact me.  I'll be glad to help.

I'm actually working on a driver for the SBS WANic 600 and 800 cards.
There is still a lot of work and testing to be done, but (assuming there
are no problems with the powers that be over here, and there are no
conflicts with our agreements with SBS) I do eventually plan on posting
the code (under a BSD license).

I'll keep y'all posted.

tim