Jesús Arnáiz wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I want to install a cyphred partition on my system. I use FreeBSD, and I
> want to know what software is avaivle in order to do it.
>
> I heard about CFS and TCFS (but this is not still supported by FreeBSD), is
> there any better bet? If anyone know any good resource (sites, papers, ...)
> on these topics please tell me.

There are several in ports that rely on NFS loopback mounts.

If you are not interested in that, contact John Heidemann,
the original author of FreeBSD's stacking VFS architecture:
several of his students built a crypto stacking layer as one
of their class projects (I've had a copy I can't redistribute
since about 1995).

-- Terry