On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 07:58:25PM -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Whos the pimply-faced moron who keeps blocking my addresses...are you hiding
> behind your computer and feeling important?
>
> You are aware that there are an infinite number of email addresses, right?
>
> db

Dennis,

The FreeBSD mailing lists are a privilege, not a right.  If you've
been banned from the lists (and it wasn't me who did it, though I
agree with the decision), then it's because you're not welcome here.

Your continued attempts to evade the administrative decisions made by
the list administrators to keep you out could land you in trouble with
your ISPs if it was pursued.  You've been banned, what, 3 times now --
take the hint and go away.

Kris, speaking for himself.